- How to Copy Books to your Device?
Connect the turned on Device to the PC using the micro-USB cable.
At the bottom part of the tablet PC display there will appear the message "Connect USB".
When this button is pressed, the Android logo turns yellow.
Now you can copy files to the Device or SD card using File Explorer or another file manager.
Right click on the file and choose Copy, then go to the PocketBook’s internal memory directory and choose Paste.
- How to Delete Files from the Device?
There are two ways to delete files from the device:
1) Connect your device to your computer via the USB cable. When the device gets recognized by the computer as a removable drive, go to the File Explorer and delete unnecessary files by right-clicking on the file and selecting "Delete" .
2) Start your device and go to the File Manager.
Long press the file or folder want to delete to call the context menu and select "Delete".
- How to Properly Charge the Battery?
A device should be turned off during the initial 2 charging sessions.
The recommended duration of the initial charging sessions is 8-10 hours. Further on, 2-3 hours will be enough to fully charge the battery.
The battery can be charged via the wall-charger delivered with the device.
When charging the device from PC with the help of the USB-cable, the charging session time rises up to 8 hours.
The wall chargers with the following specifications are also allowed for usage: voltage - 5V, current - 1A.